Saturday, June 04, 2011

Media Curator Wanted

Earlier in my life, the $500/month stipend, room and board would have been perfectly suitable compensation for this cool-sounding job of media curator at Elsewhere. From the job announcement on their blog:
Elsewhere, a living museum, experimental residency program, and creative laboratory set within a former thrift store, is seeking a media curator to join our curatorial team. The media curator is responsible for documenting ongoings at the collaborative site through photo, video, text and audio, and disseminating this info to participants, press, and new audiences through social media, blogs, our website, and throughout the museum. The media curator will oversee documentation, communications, technology, and media curation at the living museum with the help of an intern team.

1 comment:

  1. Hell, if I didn't have a slight twinge that it might somehow end up being a conflict of interests with my day job I'd apply for it myself.

    I think it sounds like a really cool gig for which any journalist would be well qualified.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...