Roch............ You believe this dribble because you want to, however I think it full of nonsence with fabricated stats. You know as well as I do that acorn pulled every trick in the book to get the obamination elected. Beau
Only Democrats engage in HUGE voter fraud in elections that Republicans win. I think that the party is suffering from cognitive dissonance. Or just stupidity. Voter fraud legislation is a diversion from real issues. Gay marriage seems to be out of vogue as a distraction, and Sharia law hasn't caught on in NC, so they whip out voter fraud.
Roch............
ReplyDeleteYou believe this dribble because you want to, however I think it full of nonsence with fabricated stats. You know as well as I do that acorn pulled every trick in the book to get the obamination elected. Beau
Only Democrats engage in HUGE voter fraud in elections that Republicans win. I think that the party is suffering from cognitive dissonance. Or just stupidity. Voter fraud legislation is a diversion from real issues. Gay marriage seems to be out of vogue as a distraction, and Sharia law hasn't caught on in NC, so they whip out voter fraud.
ReplyDeleteGood on Binker.