Thursday, March 26, 2009

Guilford Commissioners Chair Skip Alston on government transparency: "I just ain’t told you yet"

Eloquent Guilford County Commissioners Chairman Skip Alston defends illegal government meetings. He explains why he disagrees with North Carolina's open meetings laws
"And I’m not going to adhere to you-all’s version of it and I don't have have no problem with that."
Okay, professor.

5 comments:

  1. Version? VERSION? Isn't this one of those yes/no trips on the Cartesian gameboard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I to, "do not have no problem with that."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that why it's raining, because the sunshine law is being violated? I definitely have a problem with any elected official doing that.(Even if it does help your grass grow.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see that supertaster also does not have no problem with that. Is he trying to be Orwellian or is he just ignorant?

    brandonB

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Is he trying to be Orwellian or is he just ignorant?"

    -I mean skip, super.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...