Friday, February 13, 2015

Cumcumbers?

GREENSBORO, NC -- I've watched with anticipation the renovations to the restaurant space near the Fresh Market on Lawndale Dr., hoping it might be something local and unique. It's a Charbar 7, from Charlotte.

Not having heard of them, I took a look at their menu where I found them offering "vegatables," "oinions" and the very unappetizing sounding "cumcumbers. "


They also offer a "Two Elows out Burger" topped with "thinly chaved ribeye" on a "pretzle roll."

Other ingredients include "tomatoe," "american cheese" and "Tator Tots."

Still, that Seared Ahi Tuna Salad does sound pretty good. I might try it -- without the cumcumbers.

1 comment:

  1. There was a Hugo's there at one time; but the shopping center could not come to terms with Rocco Scarfone (who had bought the retaurant). It and its companion restaurant were eventually closed. With the closing of MariKay's down the street, the folks on Lawndale will prop any restaurant open, even if it is marginally good.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...