Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mold "expert" Linda May fails to respond to requests to substantiate her credentials

Mold "expert" Linda May who said a Greensboro school should be shut down because of mold failed to substantiate her claimed credentials to the Rhinoceros Times, "despite being asked repeatedly."

That sparked a thread at Ed Cone's blog about which I emailed Ms. May, suggesting she may want to visit and participate in the discussion. She has not. I have not received a reply to my email either.

3 comments:

  1. You know the type, Roch. The busybody with too much time on their hands. Might as well pretend you are an expert too because you watched a mold segment on Oprah or MSNBC Investigates.

    What else do you know about her? I may be able to dig up some more info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone should check into her. She is talking about opening a mold detection firm in Pontiac, IL. Will be on National radio veterans show 8-11-2009 to refute Veterans claims on Agent Orange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've checked google.com, wikipedia.org, expertpages.com, and twitter.com, oh....and cdc.gov for a Linda May and NO results !!! The radio station she will be asked for her credentials is here at 9PM EST 25th AUG 2009:

    http://stardustradio.com

    then listen to OFFE's program !!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...