Saturday, July 05, 2008

Get well soon Sandra Anderson-Groat

The Troublemaker is reporting that Greensboro City Council person Sandra Anderson-Groat is in the hospital, this on the heels of a report in the News & Record yesterday that her home-building company is going out of business.

I first met Sandra when she hired me to build a web site for her city council campaign. She is a warm, thoughtful person who genuinely is interested in putting what's good for Greensboro ahead of her personal interests. She is a great asset to our city and I wish her a full and speedy recovery. We need her.

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes to Sandra Anderson Groat for a speedy recovery, as well as a successful liquidation of her construction business. I met Sandra during the election forums in 2007 and found her to be a genuinely sincere and nice person. Although I have not agreed with many of her City Council positons, I think her votes have been what she believes are in the best interests of Greensboro, without regard to self interest or promotion.

    Sincere best wishes to you Sandra.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...