Friday, April 25, 2008

Clinton, Obama invited to meet with Greensboro bloggers

I sent an invitation to the media coordinators of the Obama and Clinton campaigns last week inviting each to do an interview with Greensboro bloggers ahead of North Carolina's May 6th primary. I told them of Greensboro's national recognition as one of the most active local blogging communities and of our civic engagement through the city council candidates forum, fund-raisers and public records requests. I invited them to take a look at the Greensboro page of We101.com to see for themselves the diversity, independence and seriousness of Greensboro bloggers.

I haven't received a reply from either campaign yet.

3 comments:

  1. Why wasn't I invited? Are you discriminating against dogs in general or just yellow dogs? And what about my running mate, Gray D Cat? Do you hate cats too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Dog,

    The only ones invited so far are Senators Obama and Clinton. I was thinking though, that if it happens, it will probably be confined to humans. Nothing against canines; some of my best friends are canines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that Sam is on the front row right?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...